What's new

Dead Whale Explodes on Taiwanese Street (1 Viewer)

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
It looks like the tail of the whale was dragging behind the truck....ahhhh, only in Taiwan.

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
I get e-mails for penis enlargement pills many times a day. I wonder if they make those from Sperm Whale parts?

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Hey, from the Chinese characters on the store front by the exploding whale, that's a supermarket.

Anyone wants some seafood?

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Fact: A whale's penis is called a DORK

Also... Hehehe, a SPERM whale EXPLODED

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
:laugh: ROFLMAO, the exploding whale from davids link... omfg, that was hilarious...

Paul_Sjordal

Supporting Actor
Every once in a while, I start to get depressed and think that maybe my country is the only one indulging wide scale acts of stupidity and the bizarre. Then my hopes are raised when stories like this show that other peoples can be just as idiotic.

What on Earth would possess someone (much less many someones) to treat a giant rotting whale carcass like a damned tourist attraction?

Speaking of wide scale stupidity, I still say karaoke is Japan's revenge for the atom bomb…

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Revenge! Sweet revenge! I can imagine some sperm whales slapping flippers talking about how their buddy Al exploded in the street. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks