What's new

Dayton 10" powered sub or BIC 8" V80 (1 Viewer)

Edward_M

Agent
Ok thanks for the reply. Right now the Dayton 10" sub is $125 before $35 shipping from PE. Maybe I will just save up some more or hope that they put it back on sale for $99 soon. The thing is my original intent was not to spend $500 on my setup. I scored on some good deals for the Vt-12 and XR50 and I am left with about $130 on my budget. If PE would give me the Dayton sub with free shipping, that should work too. Got any idea for a $130 under sub that's not a fake sounding as those KLHs and Jensens?

Jeremy_R

Stunt Coordinator
It was $99 last month. If you call in your order and mention the $99 price they might do it. You can get a price adjustment if it goes on sale later.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Edward,

As far as I'm concerned, the Dayton is the only sub in that price range worth considering. If it were sold at BB, CC, etc. it would easily sell for $300 or so.

Jose G

Supporting Actor
Just a quick shout out to Geoff and Brian- these guys know what they’re talking about. It's been awhile- nice to see you guys are still around.

By the way, I have the little tiny mighty and it's great for apartment dwellers. Careful though, you can still piss off the neighbors.

José

Edward_M

Agent
I tried calling PE and asked for the $99 deal but they won't give it to me. They said its almost February and they had the sale last December. Was the deal $99 with free shipping? Maybe I'll try again later and hope to talk to a different CSR. Thanks guys!

Another question though... Are philips speaker wires of good quality? I am gonna get some 14g speaker wires later and I am thinking about getting the philips from wally world. They sell it for like $20 for the 100 feet. Thoughts? Or should I go for the 12g from Home Depot?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks