Day After Tomorrow DVD not at DeepDiscount?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Eric Huffstutler, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Eric Huffstutler

Eric Huffstutler Screenwriter

Eric Huffstutler
    I called about a month ago asking why I didn't see "The Day After Tomorrow" up for pre-order at DeepDiscount DVD and was told it was going up in 2-weeks. That time came and went and two calls later still a no show. I was told they could order it for me at the MSRP of $29.98. The last person I spoke with was a woman who was extremely rude and smacked chewing gum in my ear the entire time! She insisted they were not carrying it and that completely blows me away. A major title from a major studio and everyone else is carrying it... why not the leading online DVD retailer?

I have spent thousands over the past 5 years with them and referred numerous people but I am now having second thoughts!

Does anyone have insight to this situation or may know what is happening?

Eric

2. Jeff_HR

Jeff_HR Producer

This belongs in the "Retail and Wholesale Vendors" section. [​IMG]

3. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

You would be better to wait and see if a Brick & Mortar (ie-Best Buy, Circuit City) has it cheaper.

4. Mark_TS

Mark_TS Screenwriter

They are not always the swiftest folks on the block.
    I tried IN VAIN to find STAR TREK-TOS in their list, going through pages of Trek listings-nearly gave up-then by chance found it listed (literally) as:
    ST: The Original Series
    Perhaps TDAT is there under some wierd spelling-their search setup is non too sophisticated ie THE DAY.. or simply DAY...

5. Bob clamer

Bob clamer Supporting Actor

As time gets closer it will most likely pop up on DDD.