What's new

Day After Tomorrow DVD not at DeepDiscount? (1 Viewer)

Eric Huffstutler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Huffstutler
I called about a month ago asking why I didn't see "The Day After Tomorrow" up for pre-order at DeepDiscount DVD and was told it was going up in 2-weeks. That time came and went and two calls later still a no show. I was told they could order it for me at the MSRP of $29.98. The last person I spoke with was a woman who was extremely rude and smacked chewing gum in my ear the entire time! She insisted they were not carrying it and that completely blows me away. A major title from a major studio and everyone else is carrying it... why not the leading online DVD retailer?

I have spent thousands over the past 5 years with them and referred numerous people but I am now having second thoughts!

Does anyone have insight to this situation or may know what is happening?

Eric

todd s

Senior HTF Member
You would be better to wait and see if a Brick & Mortar (ie-Best Buy, Circuit City) has it cheaper.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
They are not always the swiftest folks on the block.
I tried IN VAIN to find STAR TREK-TOS in their list, going through pages of Trek listings-nearly gave up-then by chance found it listed (literally) as:
ST: The Original Series
Perhaps TDAT is there under some wierd spelling-their search setup is non too sophisticated ie THE DAY.. or simply DAY...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks