Daryl Hannah on DVD--MGM *SUMMER LOVERS* WARNER*RECKLESS*

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jon Hertzberg, Jan 29, 2002.

1. Jon Hertzberg

Jon Hertzberg Screenwriter

Jonathan
  2. Will_B

Will_B Producer

Summer Lovers would be great to have on DVD. I agree. And I hope they keep the cover art the same, it should be preserved as the time capsule it is.

3. Bill Gato

Bill Gato Stunt Coordinator

Man, what a tragedy! I checked out the "Summer Lovers" link because I remembered Valerie Quennessen as the beautiful, sexy Lina. Now I find out that she died in 1989 in a car wreck!

I'll always remember the thrill of seeing such a ravishing beauty as a teen.

4. Jon Hertzberg

Jon Hertzberg Screenwriter

Jonathan
    I started the thread and am shamelessly reposting it. [​IMG] Any other fans of these films out there? With all the catalog titles, especially from Orion/Filmways, MGM is releasing, I can't believe they haven't hit on SUMMER LOVERS yet. MGM's released BLAME IT ON RIO, how about the other (better) sun, sand, sex epic of the 80s, SUMMER LOVERS? That's actually quite a fitting double feature, if I may say so myself.
    RECKLESS is a Turner/Warner title so I have less hope for this one anytime soon. And with SUMMER LOVERS, that would be my preferred double feature.
    Jon

5. RobertR

RobertR Lead Actor