What's new

Dark Angel Complete Series (1 Viewer)

DwayneH

Stunt Coordinator
On Amazon they have Dark Angel The Complete Series listed as being available on March 25th. They do not list any information and there is no picture. Does anyone know anything about this? I have searched and found nothing.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Hello,

I wish I could be of some help. The only thing I know is that the first season was available a couple of months ago in one of our local stores. The box was black, and it looked impressive. I don't think I've ever seen the second season in any stores. If you happen to find out anything about the two seasons being released, please post it here. :emoji_thumbsup:

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
My guess is that it's just Amazon selling both sets together rather than both seasons in a new box. Since there's no info on this release, it's very safe to assume that there's nothing new (like an exclusive bonus disc).

DwayneH

Stunt Coordinator
I bought both season 1 and 2 many years ago when they first came out. I was hoping this might have a higher quality picture with more bonus material like all the other complete series sets have. If I find out anything I will be sure to post it.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
There hasn't been nor been scheduled a Dark Angel complete series set. The first two seasons were just recently re-released as thinpack editions.

Please, don't assume that just because Amazon lists a complete series set that that's what it is. Amazon has a tendency to fool consumers into thinking that it's a new release but 99% of the time Amazon just packaged together in an effort to sell more sets.

If you don't see it posted on TV Shows on DVD or the Digital Bits, then it's not been released.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks