Danny Bonaduce gets Shot on SIRIUS

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones / Entertainment' started by Chris, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

Howard Stern will have an afternoon show in between himself & Bubba the Love Sponge next week - and it's Danny Bonaduce, of VH1's "Breaking Bonaduce" will host a few hours on Stern 100.

2. Brent T

Brent T Second Unit

Every time I hear Sterny talk about DB's show I cant help but think its going to be a total train wreck and I cant wait for it !

3. Tim_Stack

Tim_Stack Second Unit

Exactly! How long before Danny and Ronnie get into a fight? He's such a nut, I wouldn't want to work with someone like that.

4. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

I've been listening to this show all week and Bonaduce is AWESOME. He's just a more interesting personality than Howard and Bubba (he's DEFINITELY got better stories from the past, lol) and I hope that Sirius is making him an offer.

What's gonna be funny to see, if hired, is where they put him. I see him as more of a pull for afternoon drive than BTLS.

5. Erick.S

Erick.S Auditioning

Danny was in studio on an evening show on Shade45 when he was passing through. That was the first time I'd heard about Danny possibly joining Sirius. I don't listen to the Howard 100 station, but I might check out Danny's show if he in fact joins the Sirius family.