What's new

Dallas Season 7 arrived 7/31/07 (1 Viewer)

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Apologies for bringing this thread back. Ethan, is this the thread where the cinematography of Dallas' sixth season (DVD 7) was discussed before? I'm wondering whether where I read a detailed discussion about the change in how Dallas was filmed in the 1983-84 season was on Soap Chat's forum.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
WaveCrest said:
Apologies for bringing this thread back. Ethan, is this the thread where the cinematography of Dallas' sixth season (DVD 7) was discussed before? I'm wondering whether where I read a detailed discussion about the change in how Dallas was filmed in the 1983-84 season was on Soap Chat's forum.
It was discussed in post #23. I do believe it was discussed in SoapChat, but I recall long, long ago reading something about it in a Dallas fansite (don't ask me which one).
Five year old threads can be fun to go through! I wonder what "Brett Tolino" thinks of the Dallas: the Early Years situation now??

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Originally Posted by Ethan Riley /t/260187/dallas-season-7-arrived-7-31-07/30#post_3932404
It was discussed in post #23. I do believe it was discussed in SoapChat, but I recall long, long ago reading something about it in a Dallas fansite (don't ask me which one).
Five year old threads can be fun to go through! I wonder what "Brett Tolino" thinks of the Dallas: the Early Years situation now??

Sorry about that, I forgot to mention as well that it was post #23 of this thread where the cinematography of the 1983-84 season was discussed. First half of bringing this thread back I did (saying it was this thread, after finding the post where the cinematography of the 1983-84 season was posted about), but not the second half (saying which post it was).

On the IMDb cast and crew page for the Season 6 (DVD 7) premiere of Dallas, it says the director of cinematography was Bradford May. On his IMDb cinematography filmography page (and this I'm not sure is correct, because sometimes the crew info for a TV show is inaccurate) it says he was the cinematographer for the first 27 episodes of that season (30 episodes in total in the 1983-84 season).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks