What's new

Dallas Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Nikie

Grip
That is so cool, I wish so badly that I could have been born around that time and was able to see it, but I live through Dallas through Reruns and DVDs. I figure it had done great too but according to them it didn't do as good as they wanted. Which is hard to say with fans all around the world. yes, I'm one of those younger fans. I have met others. I think it is amazing, but I'm a fan of a lot of the other shows and I love Larry Hagman to death. So, that takes a big part of it too.:)

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Nikie,

Yep, while it was fun watching Dallas when it aired years ago, never regret living today. Just think....you "youngsters" get the benefit of the advent of the "digital" age, DVD's and all :emoji_thumbsup: Not to mention the recent market "explosion" of TV/DVD releases! It's a blast being part of the HTF forum as well as my other favorite TV/DVD site, Gord and Dave's awesome TVshownONDVD.com site :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: Check that site out if you haven't yet seen it. It's a TV/DVD collector's "heaven" :)

Just think how it was for us "older folks" to have to watch those shows on VHS tape :thumbsdown: :frowning: ughhhhh :rolleyes:

- Jeff W.

Nikie

Grip
Here is a question:

What would you want to see on the DVD set as extras?

I would like to see the bloopers which I have the first three season on tape but I like to see some that are in great quality, not like mine, which sucks but I also like to see maybe some interviews they did over the years.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Dallas was a Friday night ritual in our house. Dukes of Hazzard, Dallas, and Falcoln Crest. And once a year, the beloved event known as The Wizard of Oz prempted Dukes and Dallas. I do miss those days, mainly because the family stayed home and watched together. Now, with my dad gone, and everyone moved away, tv just isn't the same. Thank goodness for tv on dvd.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Please tell me someone has heard at least SOMETHING regarding future season releases. This has been one of the most famous shows of the last 25 years, and I just cannot accept the fact that there isn't a DVD market for it..
Warner Bros better be reading this!!

Scott, I know what you mean, growing up, the Friday night ritual was : The Dukes, The Incredible Hulk, and Dallas..
Tv doesn't get any better than that!!

:emoji_thumbsup:

Matthew Green

Stunt Coordinator
Yes! For my family ritual, it was Pink Panther, Incredible Hulk, Dukes of Hazzard...Just with the previous two would see season sets...

Excellent news, David.

I've almost run out of Dallas episodes to watch, and it seems to have become part of my semi-daily ritual to watch an episode or two from the existing set :)

Even so, at this pace, it will be a while before we get to the end of the saga.

Louis C

Supporting Actor
Thanks Dave for the piece on tvshowsondvd.com.

It's a long wait for fall, but at least now we know it's coming.

John McM

Second Unit
would be nice if Warner pulls a Seinfeld and release seasons 3 and 4 on the same date (or a very short break between the two shows), since Who Shot JR was the most famous cliffhanger in the series and it's the 25th anniversary

Louis C

Supporting Actor
Looks like release date for S3 is August 9th!

Check out TVShowsonDVD.com

Thanks for the update, Dave.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
I like this S.3 cover. A perfect seductive & slightly-sleazy look on Sue Ellen here, fitting "Miss Texas"
to a tee. :)

5-Disc Set (just like the S.1/S.2 release). ... 25 total episodes. ... Just $27.99 (currently) at Amazon.com. :emoji_thumbsup:

Bonuses include a "Who Shot J.R." new documentary and 2 audio commentaries (by Patrick Duffy
and Linda Gray). Nice. :emoji_thumbsup:

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Dallas Season 4 (the "Who Done It?" season) coming January 24th, 2006! :)

I had thought WB would release S.4 before Christmas, but I missed it by a month.

The "Dallas Reunion" special (2004) will be included as a S.4 DVD bonus. :emoji_thumbsup: An excellent program too, IMO.

It's odd, though, that WB, which has been turning away from the dual-sided DVD-18s, is still continuing with the -18s for Dallas (on S.3 and S.4, too, evidently, if this disc count of four is correct).

~ shrugs unknowingly ~

Anyway, good news about the "Who Shot J.R.?" resolution season coming soon to Digital Disc. :)

http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4332

http://imdb.com/title/tt0429967/

Haden

Supporting Actor
Shouldn't the news of Dallas season 4 be started in its own seperate thread now?

I'm very happy that we didn't have to wait another full year for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks