What's new

Dallas: Complete First Season :) (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I've never been much of a Dallas fan, but this thread has got me interested. Hopefully, I'll get over the feeling, for my wallet's sake. ;)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
"Oh, no, not at all. But, you, my friend, will rue the day you ever ran into Montgomery Burns. Instead of the hounds, I am going to sic Miss Ellie on you! And it won't be pretty, believe me!

"Smithers...Release the Ellie!"

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Oh, come now. Don't be a wimp! ;)

It comes out to just $1.21 per Dallas episode! And that's for 45+-minute episodes.

You oughta be planning to buy two!

:)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member

I totally concur.
Both her left and right ones. ;)

Pam, of course, was by far the most annoying character in the great "Dallas" cast. I like Victoria and her lovely Principals (:)) very much (remember her busty role in "Earthquake").

However, she was a victim of the scripts in "Dallas", no doubt. She was perpetually pouty and snooty most of the time. Of course, Sue Ellen was too; but she was still more likeable in my book than Pamela Barnes-Ewing.

"Oh Bobby ... I'm so confused!! Hold me! Hold me!" :laugh:

ScottRichard

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
Yes, I think Pam is definitely the most annoying of the Dallas characters, although I find Lucy pretty annoying too. Sue Ellen, though, I love! Linda Gray just really gave it her all and made Sue Ellen a great character. She was just so much fun. I remember being a kid and it was always incredibly suspenseful when an episode would end with Sue Ellen about to go off the wagon (again)!

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Pam had her moments of brilliance however (got to give the devil
his [her] due, where warranted). :)

Whenever she and J.R. would lock horns, the fur would fly. Some good
snippy, LOL-inducing dialogue would invariably occur.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I gotta go with Lucy as the most annoying character. When Tilton left the show she wasn't missed at all. I did miss Pam when VP left.

JR & Sue Ellen - wow, the producers hit the jackpot with those two characters (and actors). One of the greatest relationships in television history.

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Dave

You hate aviation don't you.:D

Where did you find those aviation DVD's? JR Ewing would probably appreciate it if you bought some on small business jets.

Paul Stanley

Stunt Coordinator
Here's a thought - what are the chances of them inculding the Dallas True Hollywood Story like they did with Saturday Night Fever? I'd be up for that, my VHS copy stinks.

:emoji_thumbsup:

Louis C

Supporting Actor
Lucy was the most annoying, but she did get under JR's skin quite a bit which was fun. The plots that involved her were usually booooriiiinnng.

Paul Stanley

Stunt Coordinator
A better actress would have made Lucy a much more interesting character. Charlene was not the most talented of the bunch, thats for shizzle.

:star:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks