What's new

Da Ali G Show - Anyone watch this one? (1 Viewer)

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
I think that the main thing people miss with Ali G (and co) is what they get others to do, I mean what other show do you get to see heads of state rapping? People will say & do some absolutely outrageous things for them.

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
The interview with Buzz Aldrin is one of the funniest things I've seen on TV in a while. :D Also, the bit he did at the UN, talking about the country Jordan being named after Michael, was hysterical.

"Is Disneyland part of the UN?"

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I laugh so hard sometimes I cry. like when Ali was interviewing the Vietman Veteran who just happened to be a Veterinarian. Talk about play on words. But by far my fav. is Borat.

"And the Jew come with the claw."
"He Can use two hands, yes?!"

Sergio Z.

Stunt Coordinator
How in the world does he get these politicians/news people to accept the interviews up front??? When I saw the Andy Rooney segment, I started laughing just as it started because I knew it would not be pretty----that was so hilarious!! :D

Seth--L

Screenwriter

Like any interview, people see it as an opportunity to promote themselves as well as their agenda/cause.

CaseyLS

Second Unit
I have seen people mention his reference to Jews with claws. Which episode was that in?

chuck_b

Supporting Actor

Borat's Guide to the USA II, Episode Four: Hobbies
In Episode Four of Borat's Guide to the USA II Borat discovers what Americans do in their spare time. A trip to a self defence class his is first visit of the day. The extremely patient and well mannered instructor teaches Borat how to deflect the "Jew's claw" attack and the double handed "Jew's claw" attack. Borat then gets instructions on how to fend off his wife when she wants to "rape" him.

http:/www.boratonline.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks