What's new

Custom Indiana Jones cover set (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
Why the hell can't the studios hire some of these guys contributing to dvdcoverart.com? These covers are far and away superior to what the studios have ever done.
yeha there are some pretty good artists there. along with matt, there are some guys that i would hire to do some dvd covers if i were in the position to hire someone, so much great work done.

CJ

StevenFC

Second Unit
I don't think they're broken...they seem to work for me. I just uploaded them to my earthlink webspace. They should appear in a new browser window when you click the link.

Has anyone had any luck getting them? If I have to I'll just post them on this page. I just didn't think the mods would appreciate the large file size of the images.

Matt -

Your cover work rocks its nuts off, very well done. RAIDERS is my all-time favorite film and the new titling (INDIANA JONES AND THE... ??? WTF??? WE'RE NOT MORONS!) makes me SICK. Yet another George Lucas is a Douche Bag moment in cinema history. (I don't want to blame it on Spielberg, he's still making quality films. Unlike Fat Jackass.) These covers are amazing, thank you!!

-cdm

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
While you do have to buy a membership to download covers (or you have to contribute to get credits), that has nothing to do with why you guys can't see these covers.

DVDCoverart got a "cease-and-desist" order from Fox to get rid of all the Indy and Star Wars covers on their site. This happened some time ago. So you won't find Indy covers there anymore. Just FYI.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks