What's new

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season Seven (1 Viewer)

LynxFX

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ole Oleson
Nice way to deal with Richard's past mistake.

The Seinfeld table read was pure geekdom. It actually sounded like it would have been a funny episode too and this was just from the actors reading at a table. Great stuff.

Jerry's reaction to Larry mentioning the girls p**** was priceless.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by LynxFX /forum/thread/292883/curb-your-enthusiasm-season-seven/60#post_3628849

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Jerry's reaction to Larry mentioning the girls p**** was priceless.
Am I the only one who didn't like Larry repeatedly refer to it as her p****? Not that I was offended mind you, but just because it did not ring true. Even Larry must realize that it's outrageously inappropriate (even for Larry) to refer to a child's genitals in that way, or even to talk about it at all.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by WillG

Am I the only one who didn't like Larry repeatedly refer to it as her p****? Not that I was offended mind you, but just because it did not ring true. Even Larry must realize that it's outrageously inappropriate (even for Larry) to refer to a child's genitals in that way, or even to talk about it at all.
Larry seemed taken aback when the mother said it in the first place. I can buy him saying it in front of Jerry just to shock him but it was definitely a stretch saying it to the doctor. That being said, the punchline of the doctor calling the police was worth the stretch in my mind.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Was I the only one who lol'd when Leon asked Larry who Jerry and Julia were? Gawd, that was hillarious.

Jerry reading with Newman was funny also, imo just a very funny episode all around.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed this season quite a bit but the finale wasn't as funny as the previous episode. Having said that, there was still some real funny stuff in the episode. Jerry's "Icon! Icon! Icon! No-con!", Jason Alexander's Acting Without Acting book/pamphlet and the end with Cheryl getting back together with Larry and he's more worried about wood were funny. And it was great seeing finished scenes from the Seinfeld reunion.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Larry playing George was one of the funniest things this season. And that's high praise!

It was amazing how easily the entire cast slipped back into their characters. Those reunion show clips were totally authentic.

All in all, that was a GREAT season. I'm hoping it won't take another 2 years for the next season to air (and hoping even more that Larry doesn't call it quits before that).

KevA

Stunt Coordinator
The last episode of Season 7 was just a brilliant episode: very funny and very creative. The symmetry between the characters George/Amanda on "Seinfeld" and Larry/Cheryl on Curb was amazing, and executed perfectly. The word genius has been applied to Larry David many times and it's apt; you can see why (here with this episode) yet again.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Brian Borst . It's been a great one.
I totally agree. While I wouldn't want to see the show end, I also wouldn't mind if they went out on this episode. It's a much better option than having the show drag on and be unfunny the way Entourage has become. I don't think Larry David would ever let the show slip that badly, but you never know.

Terencey

Grip
Real Name
Terence
I particularly enjoyed the episode, when Larry invited the child molester to his home for a dinner for a religious holiday. This was a mix of his neighbors, who were aware of this young man's problem. Larry David is a master of underplaying and was superb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks