What's new

Csi 10/30/03 (1 Viewer)

Dwight Amato

Stunt Coordinator
I'm sure some people liked it, but I have to say, it was not only the worst CSI I have ever seen, but one of the stupid show's of all time.

I did not find either story interesting, and the whole animal thing was just down right irritating. I know the show is not realistic, but this was just so cartoon like I had to wonder what the writers were drinking when they came up with this vomit.

It figures this was the first episode I caught live and hence in HDTV. Not even the pretty picture could save this crap.

Michael Napier

Stunt Coordinator
I thought the show was ok. Does anyone know what the music was they played during the furry convention part? Where they first started seeing the blue furry costumes. It was a kind of catchy guitar riff.

Thanks.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I did not find either story interesting, and the whole animal thing was just down right irritating. I know the show is not realistic, but this was just so cartoon like I had to wonder what the writers were drinking when they came up with this vomit.
Well, whether or not you want to believe it, there are people like that in reality, including conventions. I thought they did a pretty good job of it.

Jason

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Yeah, that episode wasn't that great...

I also thought the costume stuff was kinda f-ed up.. but then again, its in vegas :p)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
That was some disturbing stuff (the furries). I am getting a little tired of Grissom's puns at the end of the episodes nowadays.

Nick and Sara's case was a throwback to the old days of CSI where they did tests, and re-constructed the scene of the crime to give them possible answers to how things happened.

Can't wait for the Clown Sex episode (if they did the furries, can't see why they can't do an episode where things go hideous wrong at a clown sex party - as seen on one of those HBO specials in the past year or two).

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Steve I highly doubt it would freeze that fast unless it was very small droplets (i.e. mist)

I liked a lot of the humour in last nights show but I love puns:)

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Regardless of what you thought of the episode as a whole, I really liked the throwaway line when they were first interviewing the animals: “I’m having a Hunter Thompson flashback”. For anyone who missed that, about 45 minutes later, Grissom ends with a calculated misquote “fur and loathing in Las Vegas”. ;) :D

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Don't see why everyone disliked it. I thought it was a LIGHT episode, but not that bad.

The plushies/furries were kinda disturbing... to me at least. I know that they didn't exaggerate that lifestyle much. Scary. (Nick, it doesn't just happen in Vegas.) No, I don't have first-hand knowledge... ;)

The other case seemed pretty run-of-the-mill to me, but I too was bothered by the blood freezing so quickly.

Wasn't terrible. Wasn't the best. It was okay, and had some good cringes with good chuckles.

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
Had a tough time keeping my eyes open. I ususally enjoy all the twists and trying to figure out "whodunnit", but this was a yawner.

Marg did look damn good though. :b

Jodee

Screenwriter
So, did this episode "yiff" the shark? :)

Does anyone know what the music was they played during the furry convention part? Where they first started seeing the blue furry costumes. It was a kind of catchy guitar riff.
According to my husband, it was Goldfrapp. The song is called "Tiptoe".

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Yeah i know its not just in vegas... but itd make SENSE it'd exist there :p)

Michael Napier

Stunt Coordinator
According to my husband, it was Goldfrapp. The song is called "Tiptoe".
I don't think this is it. That sounds like a mostly electronic sounding song. The one in the show had a guitar in it. The tune doesn't sound the same either from the clip I found on Amazon.

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
I was laughing my head off especially on Grissom's face.this guy just won't find anything out of the ordinary,and that he actually sat in for one of their lecture was priceless.:D

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
CSI has explored fetishist wierdness in the past--a couple of episodes had Grissom involved with an S&M club mistress.
Although the plushie stuff was really wierd--too wierd to have been made up, I thought it was actually sort of appropriate for a "Halloween Episode".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks