What's new

3D Creature from the Black Lagoon 3D (1954) (1 Viewer)

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
Seems like a bit of a disc lottery regarding Creature 3D. i will contact Sainsburys and see what they say, as i have had the set since released in the UK and only now got round to watching Creature 3D.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Originally Posted by tele1962 /t/321783/creature-from-the-black-lagoon-3d-1954/270#post_4014327
Seems like a bit of a disc lottery regarding Creature 3D. i will contact Sainsburys and see what they say, as i have had the set since released in the UK and only now got round to watching Creature 3D.

I'm watching mine over Xmas and hoping i have a good one.

JSul

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Sullivan
Have Sony HX800, using Blick 3d glasses....CFTBL looks super in 3d....lots of fun!Looking forward to House of Wax, coming soon.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
JSul said:
Have Sony HX800, using Blick 3d glasses....CFTBL looks super in 3d....lots of fun!Looking forward to House of Wax, coming soon.
Soon? Do you have a date, month or year? I have not heard anything since WB anounced last year that it will be released Q3 of this year.

JSul

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Sullivan
Sorry for dupe post....last word was 3qtr of this year, so am guessing by Sept hopefully.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Jon Lidolt said:
I was lucky enough get a good copy, hope yours is too. Definitely one of the more enjoyable 3D films. A great choice for a holiday movie.
Yeah i didn't reply at the time but i watched it and mine is a good one, watching it for the first time in 3D was very enjoyable.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Watched Creature from the Black Lagoon in 3D for the first time last night. Excellent 3D!

No big deal but the stills of the movie posters look terrible in the extras. They must have copied them from very small jpg files on the internet.

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Sat down and watch CREATURE again last night. It was sooooo good. I certainly hope that Universal sees it in their hearts to let us see on home video (on blu) the sequel!! ...and I certainly would not complain if IT CAME FROM.... was included in the package.....even at a price a bit toooo high for us. Does anyone have any idea how Universal feels about these two classic titles in 3D? I guess I can figure they are in no rush to release them...I know that this has been asked in the past.....but I thought I would try again...after a bit of time has passed. Thanks.

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Thanks for you perseverance! It is appreciated!! I would truly enjoy these movies!! A little ray of sunlight is a good thing.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Bob Furmanek said:
There is some dialogue but nothing definite. I don't give up easily!
This is a thread on Creature but the question also referred to It Came from Outer Space. Does your reply refer to both or just to Creature.? Of course I'd be thrilled with Creature being released but why not be greedy and hope for It Came too? :) Since I think It Came is the better of the two and since we already have the original, I'd prefer to get It Came.

BTW, I know this is unlikely, but any talk of releasing the original Creature with the 3D problems corrected? Jeez, now I might as well ask for the Cubs to win the World Series and the Chargers to remain in San Diego. :lol:

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Bob Furmanek said:
Johnny, all of their 3-D titles need work and some TLC. We've got a meeting next month...

Great news!

It Came From Outer Space

Wings of the Hawk

The Glass Web

Taza, Son of Cochise

Revenge of the Creature

Jaws 3-D

Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks