What's new

Coverage begins Thursday. Make your requests here! (1 Viewer)

Peter Rohlfs

Second Unit
Real Name
Peter Rohlfs
When talking to JVC, could you see if they have plans to bring their polarized 3D technolgy to the consumer market. I saw the gd-463d10 at createasphere in NYC. It had great 3d using polarized glasses instead of the expensive and heavier shutter galsses, but his a a "pro" product with a $6,00 price tag.

If they could get it to a more consumer friendly price (and add a variety of sizes) I think this would be a winner.

Thanks,

Peter

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Anyone know if there are media library solutions with a cost closer to $1400 than the $14,000 that Ron podcasted? That system looks fantastic -- it looks like a system with idiot-proof Blu-ray and DVD ripper and playback system, with a gorgeous front-end that's served over the home network. But the stratospheric pricing ... . I'd be interested in "budget" solutions.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Its come way down in price. It used to be 140k. Unfortunately due to the legal difficulties and bad economy several other cheaper (and not quite as slick) systems have gone under over the past year, so there isn't much to choose from.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks