What's new

Cover Art - Matchstick Men (1 Viewer)

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
Due: February 24th, 2004

Specs: Separate anamorphic widescreen (2.40:1) and fullscreen releases, each with Dolby Digital 5.1

Extras: Audio commentary with Scott, screenwriter Nicholas Griffin, and writer/producer Ted Griffin, "Tricks of the Trade" Making-Of documentary (experience an intimate day to day account of the filmmaking process with director Ridley Scott, from pre-production through the film's final edit) and trailers

Retail: $27.95

Also available will be a two-disc Gift Set featuring the DVD along with the soundtrack CD. Retail on this will be $39.98.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Love the cover. I'd hoped they'd keep the awesome poster art. It's not a 2-discer though huh? No deleted scenes? January is a pretty loaded month...

:emoji_thumbsup:

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
Yay! Another Keepcase! The cover looks very artistic, with only the shirts and the skateboard in color, and everything else in black and white.

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
Amazing! WB changed the street date within six hours of our posting the info.

The new street date is indeed February 24th.

Lowell_B

Second Unit
Nice. I really loved this movie in theaters, and it looks like a great little set. I can wait the extra month too. :)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
Febuary: The mother of all DVD months

I took my mother to see this one she was pleasantly surprised (I wasn't surprised at how good it was). You gotta love little stuff like the 60s push transitions. This one really deserves a place on my shelf. And kudos to Warner on the keep case. Keep 'em coming.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Dont the features say on the bits, that the documentary is full length? If it is they might need a second disc for it.
And also, with the exception of Blade Runner, isnt this the first FULL SCREEN Ridley Scott movie? What gives? I always thought we could count on him for OAR only from now on. Eh, it isnt surprising, but kinda shocking at same time.

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor

I think it is. Are there any other Warner titles announced so far with the snapper?

I can't wait to get this one. I missed it in theaters, and I've been kicking myself ever since.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Chad, it's a great film. You won't be dissapointed, especially if you're a big fan of both Scott and Cage (as I am).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks