What's new

Counterstrike on Xbox...can't wait for LIVE play! (1 Viewer)

David Galindo

Screenwriter
I have heard many, many great things about Counterstrike, but have never played it. I just preordered it for Xbox, and looking VERY forward to it! Woooooo!

Anyone play CS before? Who else is gettin' this game?

DeepakJR

Second Unit
Real Name
Deepak
I currently play CS on PC and am anxiously looking forward for the XBox version. This might be the game which takes me away from my PC addiction. Hopefully all what has been said is true and turns out to be a great game.

L8rz,
Deepak Jr.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
I've been playing CS since Beta 4.0 which was way back in 1998 I think. It did reach up to beta 7 then went version 1.0. It is quite addicting and gameplay is superb due to its teambased objectives. Recently though, cheaters have messed up the game that there r but a few servers u can play without them.
I've seen the preview of the Xbox version on Xplay and it sure looks nice, graphics and gameplay wise. I will probably rent it first just to check it out and if a lot of us HTF members get on it, I might buy it.

Paul Simmons

Stunt Coordinator
CS is my favorite PC online game, and if it comes to Box with minimal programming errors or glitches, I'll buy it for sure!

Steve K.H.

Supporting Actor
R6 3 takes all my time right now.

If CS has jumping, I'll pass on this one.

(Where in God's green earth do we see soldiers jumping in battle other than online?)

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Oh yeah...bunny hopping...quite a pain..And I have looked at R63, and it is squadbased so it might make give CS some competition.

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
I used to play CS like a fiend and then I got into CAL matches and the ball picked up, but I have dialup and find no spare money for computer parts, I don't know how I feel about console CSing... too many haX0rz online now, but in my prime, it was fantastic fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Latshaw
Recent bookmarks