Could you reboot Mortal Kombat?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by mattCR, Jun 9, 2010.

1. mattCR

mattCR Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt
    A director makes a public pitch to a studio, and I have to say.. if this is an idea for Mortal Kombat, I am 100% in. This could be complete dark goodness.

(FYI for the forum heads: it sucks that the software won't put in properly formatted 16:9 video from Youtube.. what's up with that?)

2. Jose Martinez

Jose Martinez Screenwriter

It would be great if Jeri Ryan could play Sonya Blade in a future movie but I doubt she would She only did the short as a favor to a friend. But it sure would have been nice to see her in Sonya's shorts doing those high leg kicks! :)

3. Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate Cinematographer

Oh man, count me in on this one. The blood, gore and fighting. Finish Him, will really mean something. Hope it get's picked up.

4. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

Oh yeah.... Count me in on this one also. The blood and utter gory goodness which I loved in the game would be a welcome change to the crap we got see in the other MK movies.

5. Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate Cinematographer

You can't really count the second MK movie as a real movie. It was way too stupid.

6. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

Oh I agree 100%!! The first one was pretty bad also....... just not as bad as the later.

7. Steve_Tk

Steve_Tk Cinematographer

When I read the title I couldn't help but rolling my eyes. The other movies were so bad. This could have promise. Probably something fun similiar to resident evil movies.