Could someone scan the My Living Doll sleeve for me?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Tory, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Tory

Tory -The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-

Tory
    I don't know how this happened but dang it something spilled on mine. I am devastated! I need to get a new case for it and I guess reprint the sleeve. Outer and inner as it got quite wer. The discs thankfully are ok. I treat my discs with such care, I have no idea how this got in a place where something would spill on it, as it is I don't know what spilled on it either. I haven't watched the disc in quite some time but it was in a hamper under some clothing and it was oddly wet in there, smells fruity. Anyways, If anyone has the dvd, could you scan the sleeve and post it for me. If not could you direct me to a place with cover scans? I just sent a request to MPI for one, hopefully they will help me.

2. Tory

Tory -The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-

Tory
    Major thanks to MPI! A standup organization! They are sending me a replacement sleeve. I always loved their DVDs but they also have great customer service!

3. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Nice story, Tory!

Thanks for letting us know! :thumbsup:

4. rmw650

rmw650 Screenwriter

Richard W
    Shows that there are still some companies out there that truly want to do what's right for their customers and this is one of them. Good job Tory! Like i said, it never hurts to ask.

5. moviebuff75

moviebuff75 Supporting Actor

Eric Scott Richard
    I must also say this. Universal may get major flack for their transfers, but when my "Frankenstein" disc from the massive blu-ray boxed set stopped working after a year, they replaced it...no questions asked. I didn't even have to send the damaged one back, and I received the new one in two days.