What's new

Costco Warner deals (1 Viewer)

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Costco has some great deals on WHV product. Several box sets at $42.99 including Hitchcock Signature Collection, Doris Day box, Tennesee Williams, Chaplin 1, Controversial Classics 1. Also the Harold Lloyd collection at this price. This price is a steal for these mega boxes.

$8.99 will get you various single title special editions (Casablanca, etc.)

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Thanks for the tip. I have been wanting to pickup the Alfred Hitchcock Signature Collection for some time now. I hope one of my local stores has it in stock.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Well I passed on the Hitchcock Signature Collection over Christmas when it was one sale. Hopefully I can find one now :)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Note that those are their regular prices, and they often have coupons that knock another $10 off the price. Keep your eyes open for those!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
They have a Winter-Spring "Passport" out now. Is there a coupon in there?

(I'm at the office now, so can't check mine.) ;)

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I didn't find any of the Warner Brothers sets at the first Costco I went to on Sunday (Rancho Cucamonga) so I figured I was probably SOL. I decided to go ahead and try their Montclair location and thankfully found several of the Hitchcock sets on sale for the $42.99 price so I bought one.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
I do not see any WB coupons in my book nor are they running any at my local store.

However, a number of other DVDs currently have instant savings going on now (James Bonds are $10 off per box, $50 off the Friends box, etc.)

These WB sets were selling for over $60 at Costco just a few months ago so any coupon is probably built into this $42.99 price already.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
They ran a huge DVD sale last week, but I didn't see any advertising. The complete sets of Friends and Sex In The City were $50(!) off, SNL Season 1 was $10 off, a Shirley Temple set was about $10 or $15 off, and various single-disc titles were $3 off and $5 off.

I just happened to walk into the store and see the deals at the last minute. . .

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Those WB 2-Disk SE DVDs are great deals at $8.99 @Costco as well:
Amadeus
Unforgiven
The Philadelphia Story
My Fair Lady (already owned)

mw

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
They always have a nice selection of those -- I've also seen One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Next, The Big Red One, Robin Hood, Wyatt Earp, Once Upon A Time In America, and others.

Can't beat 'em for $8.99. Those are great sets.

Ken Cline

Stunt Coordinator

They also had the 3 disc (2 DVD + the score CD) Million Dollar Baby set for $8.99, but, now I can't find one. Should have bought it when I first saw it.

Alfonso_M

Second Unit

I watch with amazement how low the prices of premium “Special Editions” DVD tittles are dropping, good thing if you are buying now, I picked up this two tittles on 10/22/03 for $ 12.50 for what I thought to be at the time an unbeatable deal, but remember, "Unforgiven" is already available on HD_DVD.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Unfortunately for those of us who like extra features, that's being offset by the proliferation of separate day-and-date regular and special editions. (Although seeing the MDB SE cheap at Costco gives me hope for those too.)

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Not Warner, but the latest Costco coupon mailer has a $10 coupon for Fox box sets for the week of 2/26. Bond, Mel Brooks, etc.

Incidentally, my local Costco just dropped their everyday Bond price to $44 so Bond fans might be able to pick up those boxes for $34 apiece (assuming the price doesn't go up before then).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks