What's new

Costco Music DVD good deal (1 Viewer)

Jeff Leeds

Stunt Coordinator
I was in COSTCO this weekend and I went nuts when I found Journey 2001 and Roger Waters for 12.99. I'm going back for a couple of more, at that price you cannot go wrong.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Actually, Costco got in a BUNCH of Music DVD's. Billy Joel at Yankee Stadium comes to mind, since I want that one. I can't think of others right this second, but check it out. They got in a VERY nice variety. I think they might all be from the same "studio", though. But they're all $12.99!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Yeah, but the new singer *looks* just like Steve Perry, *sounds* a lot like Steve Perry, and is even NAMED Steve! They could have done worse. . . ;)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, as luck would have it, this year at Music Midtown in Atlanta, Journey (the non-Steve Perry version) will be playing there, so I will get to catch a glimpse of them live in person on Sunday night (will be volunteering to serve beer to the thirsty patrons for the Hugh O'Brien Youth league - HOBY - to get free admission).

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Patrick, you will enjoy Mr. Augeri, I'm sure! :)
My wife and I are die-hard Journey fans, and when the new lineup came to town on their first tour we were just blown away! He's not Perry, but he's really really close.
Have fun.

Jeff Leeds

Stunt Coordinator
I knew there was one I was forgetting, I picked up the billy joel too. Other good titles as well...I agree that Steve Perry-less Journey isn't perfect, but the disk is pretty good. There are other titles I wanted as well, may have to take another pass this weekend.

Bry_DD

Second Unit
I just bought Diana krall Live in Paris from Costco for $12.99 thanks form this forum:b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks