What's new

Costco Members: Great price on the MX-500 Remote: $99.99 (1 Viewer)

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
I've noticed that Costco.Com has the MX-500 listed once again on their site. I seem to recall it being there before, but was not present for some time.

Any way, the MX-500 remote is $99.99 + $5.94 shipping for Costco members. The link: MX-500 @ Costco

I did a quick search on Dealtime.com and could only come up with the next lowest price of $105.95 from Etronics.com. Additionally, Etronics wants $7.99 for shipping - so the Costco deal is worth saving about $8.00. Plus, you have the option of returning this item to any Costco location if you don't like it. :)

Adrian_S

Second Unit
Thanks, for the tip... I have one for the living room and now I need for my bedroom setup... :)

Ben Jordan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ben
I got mine from Mike at www.surfremote.com -- he's honest, and offers a great price - also $99. I forgot what shipping was, but it arrived really fast, and it was the latest 'edition'.

He's also a huge help in the www.remotecentral.com forums - always willing to offer help, and he knows a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks