What's new

Corner Gas Season 1 Coming To DVD!!! (1 Viewer)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I wanted to make a seperate post other then the one I just posted in my Canadian Show thread. This is such a good show and I can't believe it that it's coming out on DVD so fast. I wish alot more canadiasn shows were like this, Current and older.

I just had a question would any non Canadians buy this show as a bind buy?

KerryK

Stunt Coordinator
Right now there's no US distributor, only Canada. But I guess people could order it from amazon or whatever.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
According to Amazon.ca Corner Gas: The Complete First Season comes on DVD October 19 2004. I'm so excited to get this, I can't believe a new show like this is coming out so quickly and I can't wait for the 2nd season to start.

JamieF

Auditioning
I was checking out the website and it sounds like a good show, but will I be able to buy it in the states?

I'm tempted to blind buy it. Is it really good?

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I don't know if you can buy it it the states, you probably would have to order it online. But yes it is that good it's one of the best and funniest shows i've ever seen of both American & Canadian. For me it's right up there with Seinfeld.

I completely agree with Jim, I've enjoyed the show alot. I will be sitting at home having a mini-fest on release day :)

There is the occasional joke or reference that only a Canadian would get, but really you could transplant the town to any flat prarie state and imagine your crazy uncle is one of the townsfolk who thinks a "great big dirty hoe" would be a great town landmark.

PeteyW

Auditioning
I cannot wait for the DVD's to come out! I'm definitly going to start a screen cap archive!

If you visit my site in my profile you csn find a link to a corner gas forum. Everyone here should sign up!

JoshuaB.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
I've only seen a couple of minutes, but it was damn funny. I'm originally from Saskatchewan (I still cheer for the hapless Roughriders :) ), so I'll pick up a copy for myself. And give one to my dad in Dauphin.

Saskatchewan is currently a "hot" province! :D

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Corner Gas just came out today. It's a great set.; I just want to say to anyone who's on the fence on this they should defintly pick this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks