What's new

Consumer Electronics Show in LV Jan 9-12 -- anyone going? (1 Viewer)

John Miles

Stunt Coordinator
I'm planning to drive down from Seattle if the weather looks survivable. Are any (pseudo-)organized HTF meetings/activities planned?

Scott Dautel

Second Unit
Wow, My wife suggested it :eek:
For you veterans ... how does one get admission? Can we pre-register on the website? Can we only get into the show floor on "family night"? I'd like to have a badge for all the show events.
Scott

Micah Lloyd

Stunt Coordinator
http://ww4.expocard.com/ces031/
Register before Jan 02 and it's free. (There are probably ways to get it free after, too, but who knows). Likely it's too late to have the badge mailed to you in time but you can pick it up at registration.
See you there!!!

John Miles

Stunt Coordinator
To get in the show, you'll need a photo ID and a business card or letterhead from a vaguely consumer-electronics-ish concern with your name on it.

Post 9/11, big-time trade shows like CES and Comdex are hurting for attendees. I don't expect they'll ask too many awkward questions as long as you have *some* form of professional identification with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks