What's new

Console size & shape comparison (picture link) (1 Viewer)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I mostly play 2D fighters, shooters, platformers so my controller of choice is kinda based on what type of games I play.

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
My only problem with the XB controller is that it seems like it will fill your entire hand, which I don't like, and the buttons seem too closely placed. The GCN ones are close, but they are placed mainly around the A button, which makes them easier to hit without accidentally hitting a second button.
Why do you put so much faith in the GC controller and totally diss the Xbox one because it "seems" too big and has the buttons close together? Wouldn't you rather try them before you make up your mind based on someone elses opinion? I didn't have a problem with hitting the wrong button with either of them. Just curious thats all.
One thing to note though, they both have a really comfortable rubber type feel to them not hard shiny plastic that gets really slippery when your hands start to sweat.
Dean

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
This may be a stupid question but from I read in IGN is that there is a weight difference, how much does that factor in when you were using the controller?

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Dean-
I'm not saying one is better than the other, I'm just guessing which one I would like better and why.
If a controller is heavy, then over long gaming periods, it will be annoying. It could also weigh down your hands to one direction and then make control a little less easy, but thats not a big deal. If you can make a controller light, then that is better.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Just tried the XBOX setup at Target. No sir, I didn't like it. The black & white buttons were tough to reach, and the triggers felt really awkward. Hopefully the wireless controllers (Interact, I think?) will be better.
-Dave
------------------
DVD List

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks