Confessions of a DVD Junkie - TY Jeffrey Kern!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by TomHansen, Oct 27, 2003.

1. TomHansen

TomHansen Agent

I want to personally thank Jeffrey Kern for his highly insightful article in the latest DVD ETC magazine (showed up today).

While I may not have amassed as large a collection as you, you pinned my Tuesday DVD habits to a T.

I'm so bad that I have scheduled in my Outlook (so I get the nice little reminder on Tuesday) of all the new releases for the next three months!

Thanks for a great article! Keep up the good work!

Tom Hansen

2. Joseph Hoetzl

Yes, I must admit, I get like that sometimes as well, but if I miss out on the Sunday paper for whatever reason...I head over here:

http://www.salescircular.com/nj/software/dvdmop.shtml
    (They have other US States as well)

The walk up and down the aisles isn't as fun after reading that though...but maybe they forgot to print something :)

3. Ronn.W

Ronn.W Second Unit

That was a pretty good article. It was preaching to the choir though, I think that article should be reprinted in newspapers, mainstream magazines, and self help pamphlets across the country. Our friends and family members need to read it, learn it and know it. How else are they going to understand us?!?!

4. Brent_H

Brent_H Second Unit

That was an excellent article. My mom never understood my passion for everything DVD. She still doesn't really understand it, but she has some added insight now along with the comfort that I am somewhat normal....relatively.

5. Jeffrey D. Kern

Jeffrey D. Kern Auditioning

Thank you very much for your kind words as I certainly appreciate your feedback. I'm very happy, and very thrilled, that you enjoyed my "Confessions" article.

6. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

I first noticed that you have three posts to your credit, Jeffrey, and was about to give you a hearty "welcome to HTF." Then I noticed you have been here since before I signed up. So now I say, "Don't be so scarce around here!" Keep up the good work.