What's new

Component Video Switcher (1 Viewer)

Hey guys. I'm looking for a component video switcher. I currently have the Zektor 4.1 (or whatever it is with the 4in 1out). I went to their site the other day, and they don't seem to have anything other than that model and HDMI switchers. I'm looking for a switcher that has more than 4-in. I'm out of room, and I don't really want to "y" the connections into the switcher because I don't know if that will degrade the signal any. I currently have my X360, DVD, PS2, and XBOX hooked to the switcher. The XBOX is currently serving as a temporary media box, but it also has tons of games that I can't find anymore so it will be staying in the setup. I will soon be getting HD cable from my provider and I need the extra input.

My main questions are: Will putting "y" cables on the inputs of HD signals degrade the signal any? And if so, what is a damn good HD switcher like the Zektor? Thanks.

Karim Nogas

Stunt Coordinator
I'm in the market for a 3x1 component video switcher (although I'm not opposed to more inputs/outputs). I was thinking of going with Audio Authority's newest model - 4x1 HDTV Autoselect Switcher with IR Remote - Model 1154B.

Does anyone know anything about this model or the quality of Audio Authority's products?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks