Complete Hawaii Five-O on sale

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Statskeeper, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Statskeeper

Statskeeper Second Unit

Amazon is continuing with sales on TV titles. This week all 12 seasons of the original Hawaii Five-O are available for $139.99. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_196050_27739050_pe_button/?ASIN=B005ZEM932

2. ChrisALM

ChrisALM Supporting Actor

Chris
    I could have never held off for this long on purchasing Hawaii Five-O, but if any one did, this is an incredible deal.

3. hypnohighball

hypnohighball Stunt Coordinator

John Sayers
    Dang - I just started picking up the season sets, too, just a few months ago. I've got 1 to 4 so far. Can't see me rebuying the 4 to get the rest.....maybe the prices on the later sets will come down to around $10, which is what I paid for seasons 1 - 4. I can wait.....

4. Statskeeper

Statskeeper Second Unit

I know...I bought seasons 1 and 2 for $6 each about a year ago (Big Lots sale) so I'm going to wait on single season sets to be on sale.

5. AndyMcKinney

AndyMcKinney Cinematographer

I also picked up several sets in various sales (amazon marketplace, Big Lots and Best Buy). Don't think I paid more than $10 for any and have, as I recall, somewhere between six and eight of them, so I'd have to pass on this as well. I'm content to wait for another Best Buy $9.99 sale for any that I'm missing.