What's new

Comments on the Donation Drive (1 Viewer)

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
I donated to HTF yesterday with pleasure! I'm relatively new to HTF - only been a member for about 5 weeks now - but in those five weeks I've learned more about HT than I have from all of the HT magazine subscriptions I have combined! (I have at least 5 or 6 of 'em). Plus, this place really feels like a community to me due to the atmosphere and quality of the members.
Already, I can't go more than a few hours without checking in to HTF. That says it all!
Keep up the good work and I am so glad you've already received enough $$$ to get the server.
------------------
Scott

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
W00t! I donated in $25, even at the pathetic Canadian exchange rate of .635 US. It's not tax-deductible too...boy self-sacrifice feels good!
biggrin.gif

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Just added my donation. The information I've obtained on this site is well worth it. Keep up the great work guys!

fredl

Agent
For persons not able to use Paypal maybe www.bidpay.com could be an alternative when the post box is in operation. You pay with your CC an amount plus a handling fee of about $5 and they will send a Western Union payment to the recipient.

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
So this is where the updates to the total amount collected have been taking place. Wow, glad to see that you've already collected enough money for the server Ron and Parker! I find it nice that my $10 was able to assist in helping out this forum in some way.
Hopefully you'll even have some monies left over to be able to cover the cost of bandwidth(or something else) for a few months!
Andrew
------------------
ICQ# - 119869807

Neil Weinstock

Stunt Coordinator
As one who was urging such a donation drive in the past, I'm pleased to see how it's going. My guess is that over the next couple of weeks you'll get a *lot* more.
HTF is why I have my SVS. Donation made. 'nuff said.

Dave Lyons

Stunt Coordinator
My donation is in; happy to help. I already got more than my money's worth by simply reading one post today ... the post in coupons and bargains that led me to Fry's on my lunch break to pick up the new Kubrick box set for only $89.99!!
Thanks HTF!

Bob Drugan

Agent
Ron & Packy,
I've been a member since May 1997, I've met some great people at all the Boston Home Theater Forum meets ( including Ron ! ) and I look forward to more meets and an even better HTF. This site is the best on the web and I'm happy to make a donation - a check will go in the mail tonite.
Thanks for the Forum,
Bob

KyleS

Screenwriter
My donation was added this last Tuesday and I hope that this forum gets all the money it needs and then some. Heck a yearly drive like this wouldnt be all that bad of an idea IMO. Best of luck to Ron & Packy on the future success of this forum.
KyleS

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I just tossed in $80 US.
I figure I check this place enough that I'm contributing to the problem, so might as well contribute to the solution.
Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks