What's new

Comedian mitch hedberg passes away? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I also always liked...

"I bought a donut and the girl gave me a receipt for the donut, I said 'I don't need a receipt for a donut, I give you the money, you give me the donut, let's not bring ink and paper into this.' I suppose if I had a real skeptical freind...'Hey man, don't even try to say that I didn't buy a donut, I got the documentation right here.'"

Also...

"I went to a restaraunt and they call out people's names...'Defruen party of three, Defruen party of three!' Nobody answered, they did it again 'Defreun party of three!' still nothin'. Then they said 'Hedberg party of 2!' and I said 'Hold on, what happen to the Defreun's? Nobody cares. The Defreun's are missin! How can we eat at a time like this!?'"

:laugh:

:frowning:

Paul Padilla

Supporting Actor
My favorite...

I like to use my cheese shreader, but it should not be called a cheese shreader. It should be called a sponge ruiner. Because I'm always left with little bits of sponge.........that will melt nicely over tortilla chips.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
That's one of my favorites too, Paul. I was lucky enough to see him in Indianapolis a couple of years ago. :frowning:

Ravi K

Supporting Actor

He came to Dallas a couple of years ago, but I forgot he was coming and only remembered the week after he came :frowning:

I don't remember that tennis joke or the 101 WPM joke. Are they on the CDs?

Paul Padilla

Supporting Actor
I was in a movie recently. I had a small cameo with Peter Frampton. We had to smoke fake pot in our scene. Do not buy pot on a movie set! But yeah, for this scene I got to smoke fake pot with Peter Frampton. That's a cool story. It's as cool as smokin' real pot with a guy who looks like Peter Frampton. And I done that waaaaaay more.

Peter Frampton is a musical legend, but I don't know any of his music. When you're with a legend, and you don't know their body of work, you have to divert from that fact. It's like: 'Hey Peter Frampton... do you like... toast, too? Yes, as do I. It is warm and crispy. And a perfect place for jelly to lay. Now stay away from me, Frampton, I ain't got shit to say to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks