What's new

Columbia/Tri-Star OAR petition: "We're looking into the matter." (1 Viewer)

Ted Todorov

Senior HTF Member
According to today's DVD File, a Cynthia Rothrock movie Outside The Law is being released by Columbia Pan & Scan only. Since, as we all know, the fans of Hong Kong action flicks just hate black bars :angry: :angry:
Wake up, Columbia!! WHO DO YOU THINK IS BUYING THESE THINGS?!?
Ted

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
DVD File also said that three other Columbia releases are being released Full Frame: Sunset Park, Zig Zag & Beijing Bicycle. They just don't have a clue.

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
The time has come for us to rally and orgainize a strong and systematic campaign to all the studios and major retailers/rental companies.

Who would like to lead it? In addition to petitions we need names and contact info and we need to get swarms of HTF volunteers to write snail-mail. We should have threads where people post the letters they've sent to rally others to the cause. I know it's a little tougher than the emails and phone calls in the Disney campaign thread, but it's our only hope for OAR.

What do you guys think?

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
I'd be more than willing to participate. If someone could post a list of names, addresses, and phone numbers, I'd gladly write letters and make phone calls. This non-OAR bullshit has to stop now! "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks