What's new

Columbia to bring back Ghostbusters ? (1 Viewer)

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
God I hope that game is as good as the trailer makes it appear. The animation of the GB team is AMAZING!

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
IF the original cast (Harold Ramis, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and Ernie Hudson + perhaps even Sigourney Weaver) are "in", then I´m 100% "in". The film needs Murray, that´s for sure.

Please, none of those, new "unrated-comedy"-actors to "G3". I´m tired of those recent "tits and ass"-comedies (and most of them are not even funny - at all).

First "Ghostbusters" is one of my all time favourites, I have such a good memories of that film (I saw that with my sister and all that).

Keep the good, entertaining "family vibes", sharp humor, bring the well designed ghosts and monsters (=meaning, that the budget has to be at least decent), and re-unite the original cast. And make Sigourney sexy again. ;)

Brian D H

Second Unit
As long as we're pitching ideas that will never be in the movie, I'll have a go...

Why not kill a major character (or more) and have them appear as ghosts during the film? I'd like to see Peter Venkman stuck on the same plane WITH Slimer. We could also see the inside of the storage facility.

LynxFX

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ole Oleson
That's actually a pretty cool idea. I can't remember if we saw the inside of the storage facility in the cartoon or not. Seems like something they would have tried in animated form.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks