What's new

Directors Cologne or Perfume you wear (1 Viewer)

Mike Veroukis

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael
Durring day I'll wear Givenchy "Pi", when I go out to the bar I wear Lauder Pleasures.
I find that Pleasures is hard not to notice and the chicks love it (drove my ex crazy). Pi is spicy yet more friendly and the chicks tell me it smells "yummy" (at which point I inform them that I also taste "yummy" ;) ).
- Mike

Bill_D

Supporting Actor
Creed "Green Irish Tweed" & "Silver Mountain Water".

Very few people wear Creed and absolutely noone can
figure out what it is when I wear it.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I use Sage (Bonne Bell) after shave after discarding hair from my face. I'm not really much of a cologne person since I use Arm & Hammer deodorant (which doesn't smell like anything, but at least keeps ME from smelling like something.)
Most colognes I avoid since I'm allergic to most of them.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I am the king of colgne.
Have all sorts of bottles in my dresser drawer....
Obsession, Drakkar, Polo Blue, CK B
My favorite?
By far, Jaipur by Boucheron
Really good stuff! Women like it!

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I vacillate between the very popular Acqua di Gio (Armani) and Pleasures for Men (Lauder).
Side thought: Is anyone else allergic to Polo? The allergy seems to run in my family. (I believe it's the vanilla they use in it).

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
The real thing (or at least the orgional insofar as I know): 4711
My wife usually wears Channel Nr. 5 You just can’t beat a classic.

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
Mambo or Bora Bora.
I feel like Ricky Ricardo wearing either of these: "no, no Lucy, you cannot come to the club tonight!..." :D

Robyn

Stunt Coordinator
I am such a fragrance junkie! I love scents, but I'm also sensitive to scents as well. If the scent is too strong, it can trigger a headache for me.
My scent collection includes:
I bought the following scents at Luckyscent.com. It's a cool site that has hard to find scents. They have great descriptions of the their scents, and even list celebrities who wear each scent.
Kirna (I must admit this is my #1 favorite. My students love it when I wear this one. Luckyscent describes it as "Crisp, white cotton sheets straight off the line. This sheer floral reminds us of impeccably groomed Hitchcock heroines, who retain their freshly pressed, immaculate elegance in spite of the chaos swirling around them. Very feminine and very clean. Made from 100% pure, essential oils".)
Kai Oil (smells like gardenia and white exotic florals) Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Garner wear this one.
Caitlin O'Heaney (smells like apples)
Moneyette Paris Oil (smells like Tahitian gardenia, French Muguet du bois, Nag Champa) Cameron Diaz, Gwen Stefani, Nelly Furtado, Oprah Winfrey, Lindsay Lohan wear this scent.
Fraganard Fraganard (smells like jasmine, tuberose, lily of the valley, peach) Also: Brooke Shields' favorite.
Favorites I buy from department stores:
Marc Jacobs
Anna Sui Dolly Girl
YSL Baby Doll
Design

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks