What's new

'Clerks: 10 Year Aniversary Edition' still coming this year? (1 Viewer)

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Sounds fantastic. I'll be buying both that day. Both releases on the same day will result in some sort of deal at BestBuy

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Woohoo! Another double dip for me. September is turning out to be a busy month so far. THX-1138, Star Wars OT, and Clerks so far.....

Eric_B_C

Stunt Coordinator
Will the DVD include the original commentary track? I remember ages ago there was a petition to get it included for those of us who don't own the original DVD. (I own the other four Jersey movies, but never found Clerks at a sane price).

Can't wait for this to complete my Askewniverse collection:)

And I can't wait to see that TV pilot (which I've heard is absolutely awful:))

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Eric, Clerks can easily be had for ~$10-15 now (and has been like that for months). Definitely a "sane" price for a nice DVD of a great movie.

Eric_B_C

Stunt Coordinator

I'm sure it is, but nowhere I've ever seen it. It's stupidly priced on both Amazon (or WAS anyway, may have dropped with the looming 10th anni.) and at my local HMV.

Since I picked up Mallrats, Amy, Dogma and Jay and SIlent Bob for $20 each, it seems nutty to pay $40 for Clerks.

Derek U

Stunt Coordinator
Looks like I'll have two Clerks DVDs. I got the original signed by Kevin Smith, Jason Mewes, and Brian O'Halloran, so there is no way I'm getting rid of that baby!

Derek

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter

Yeah I got mine signed by Smith, and O'Halloran at Vulgerathon 2. Now way am I getting rid of it.

However, when this new DVD will come out, you can order it from the Stash and most likely Kev will sign it free of charge as with all his other DVDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks