What's new

Cleopatra bluray?????? (1 Viewer)

Paul Rossen

Screenwriter
Chas in CT said:
Hey, I have a silly question.  Does anyone here know someone they can ask as to whether the people who can do something about this are, in fact, aware of the objection.....
and find out whether it can will be fixed on this release, once and for all?
Back in February 2012 upon learning of the UK blu ray version of Cleopatra I wrote to Shawn Belston at Fox on this very matter. I'll be surprised if this isn't 'fixed' for the US release. I will only be disappointed if it's not...

OliverK

Senior HTF Member
Paul Rossen said:
I will only be disappointed if it's not...
I will be disappointed if they don't fix the colors - the bluish cast is too much and completely throws off skin tones.
With the weird colors on other recent releases (MM collection) on has to wonder how the color timing is handled at Fox - seems they are off for a higher percentage of titles than other studios.

Paul Rossen

Screenwriter
OliverK said:
I will be disappointed if they don't fix the colors - the bluish cast is too much and completely throws off skin tones.
With the weird colors on other recent releases (MM collection) on has to wonder how the color timing is handled at Fox - seems they are off for a higher percentage of titles than other studios.
I would just hope that Cleopatra receives the treatment it deserves as a very high profile film for FOX.

OliverK

Senior HTF Member
Paul Rossen said:
I would just hope that Cleopatra receives the treatment it deserves as a very high profile film for FOX.
One has to wonder about that - I wouldn't call a smaller release in Europe the treatment it deserves to begin with.

Paul Rossen

Screenwriter
OliverK said:
One has to wonder about that - I wouldn't call a smaller release in Europe the treatment it deserves to begin with.
I'm satisfied with a proper, good looking disc. To me all extras are merely icing on the cake.

GerardoHP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Gerardo Paron
A QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO KNOW -- I just ordered the UK Bluray from Amazon. I understand it's Region Free, which I hope means that I can play it on my Region 1 Bluray player, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks