Classic TV/DVD Wish List for '06

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Jeff Willis, Dec 26, 2005.

1. JeffO

JeffO Stunt Coordinator

I've noticed some of my favorites listed above. These are the ones that I really want:

Fall Guy
    Scarecrow and Mrs. King
    Father Dowling Mysteries
    Smurfs
    more TJ Hooker

and a couple of one year non-wonders (for some crazy reason the lead actresses left a strong impression on me)

Cover Up
    Queen of Swords

I thought Battlestar Galactica held up pretty well story wise with good acting, especially from Starbuck, but the repeated special effect got real tiring. I would have said Simon and Simon, but one episode was featured on Magnum P.I., and I didn't notice the Simon and Simon crisp character interactions I thought I remembered, so I think I'd pass on Simon and Simon.

JeffO

2. David Deeb

David Deeb Supporting Actor

David
    I'm hoping for:

Batman
    James at 15
    More Looney Tunes

and how about a boxed set of those "Battle of the Stars" specials from the 70s? With shows like Dancing with the Stars so hot now, it seems a no brainer.

3. Jeff'Reys

Jeff'Reys Auditioning

With Grosse Pointe coming out, I would forgoe ever wishing or harassing another company about a DVD release if the following made their way to DVD also. Far from "classics" in the broadest sense but they're my treasures nonetheless...

It's All Relative
    Some Of My Best Friends
    Central Park West
    Savannah
    Legacy

4. John*P

John*P Second Unit

I'd definitely be interested in DVDs for "Battle of the Network Stars" (1976-1985, 1989) and "Circus of the Stars". (1977-1994)

According to IMDb, it seems that Paramount is working on a "Battle of the Network Stars" movie for release in 2007? Maybe then we'll get some DVDs.