What's new

Classic TV/DVD Wish List for '06 (1 Viewer)

JeffO

Stunt Coordinator
I've noticed some of my favorites listed above. These are the ones that I really want:

Fall Guy
Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Father Dowling Mysteries
Smurfs
more TJ Hooker

and a couple of one year non-wonders (for some crazy reason the lead actresses left a strong impression on me)

Cover Up
Queen of Swords

I thought Battlestar Galactica held up pretty well story wise with good acting, especially from Starbuck, but the repeated special effect got real tiring. I would have said Simon and Simon, but one episode was featured on Magnum P.I., and I didn't notice the Simon and Simon crisp character interactions I thought I remembered, so I think I'd pass on Simon and Simon.

JeffO

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
I'm hoping for:

Batman
James at 15
More Looney Tunes

and how about a boxed set of those "Battle of the Stars" specials from the 70s? With shows like Dancing with the Stars so hot now, it seems a no brainer.

Jeff'Reys

Auditioning
With Grosse Pointe coming out, I would forgoe ever wishing or harassing another company about a DVD release if the following made their way to DVD also. Far from "classics" in the broadest sense but they're my treasures nonetheless...

It's All Relative
Some Of My Best Friends
Central Park West
Savannah
Legacy

John*P

Second Unit

I'd definitely be interested in DVDs for "Battle of the Network Stars" (1976-1985, 1989) and "Circus of the Stars". (1977-1994)

According to IMDb, it seems that Paramount is working on a "Battle of the Network Stars" movie for release in 2007? Maybe then we'll get some DVDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks