What's new

Class reunion (1 Viewer)

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
If I graduated in June, 1995, when would my reunion be? Its usually held during the homecoming football game, so would it be the Fall of 2004 or 2005? Just wondering.
Evidently our senior class president (who was silly hot in HS) has put on 120 lbs and has a restraining order put on her by her best friend after a love triangle went awry. I can't wait for the drama.
------------------
hfb.jpg

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Evidently our senior class president (who was silly hot in HS) has put on 120 lbs and has a restraining order put on her by her best friend after a love triangle went awry. I can't wait for the drama.
Wow. I want to hear the rest of the details on this one when they're out...
------------------
-Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
wow... hadn't really thought of a reunion, I guess I would have been due for a 5 year (grad in 96) but no chance in hell I'd go. Maybe to a 10 year, but really, I don't keep in touch with a single person from HS, so what's the point.

SteveA

Supporting Actor
I went to my 10-year reunion last October, and it was pretty much like most people have said: mainly for the benefit of the popular cliques. There was one exception, though. A guy named Hung Dinh REALLY shocked everyone. He was very nerdy in high school. He was a Vietnamese immigrant (I think) and hardly spoke a word of English, had a complexion that was like a topographical map of the Himalayas, and tended to cry a lot when he got teased.
Anyway, he shows up at the reunion sporting bleached blond hair and wearing designer Italian clothes. He made quite a splash on the dance floor with all the women too. As it turned out, he co-founded some medical supply company and had made millions! And no, this wasn't another Romy & Michelle Post-It invention scam. Several other classmates worked for his company!
Talk about revenge of the nerds!

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I went to my 10 year reunion 2 years ago and I had a good time.I didnt want to go-my friend who came up from Florida called me on the way to the reunion and I was asleep(thats how excited I was about it).
But I had a really good time and Im glad I went. I went to a Catholic HS, I was the headbanger devilworshipping drunk, so I was suprised when people who wouldnt give me the time of day in HS would walk to me,hug and kiss me and ask me what Ive been doing the past 10 years.
Everyone was joking that it was funny the guy who kept getting demerits for not being able to dress according to the dress code and always looked like a member of Motorhead was the best dressed one there-it was a reunion ,I thought everyone would be dressed up. So as stated above, you dont have to get dressed up too much.
How things change.
I say go if its not to much trouble,you can always leave if youre not having a good time.
BTW,Youll be suprised how badly some of the women aged
biggrin.gif

------------------
Visit My Pathetic WebPage
"....With that in mind,I humbly add my own prophecy of
what the dawn of the new millennium shall bring forth-
one thousand more years of the same old crap" Jose Chung

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
always looked like a member of Motorhead
LOL. Which one? Lemmy, Phil or Eddie? :)
I was actually thinking about reunions the night before this subject came up. haven't been to one, but was thinking how weird it would be, since I left the school and people I had pretty much grown up with the last year for a different school. At the new school most of my friends were in the grade below me, and at the old school, I was the headbanger with Motorhead and Judas Priest on his jacket; not exactly the trendy type. Looking back through the annuals, it's tough to reason why the hot girls were the hot girls at the time... how things change.
------------------
Link Removed | Burt Lancaster is Link Removed | dOc

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Looking back through the annuals, it's tough to reason why the hot girls were the hot girls at the time... how things change.
Oh my goodness, Jeff! I was just doing that exact thing the other day! I was thinking how fun it would be to see if I still find those girls good-looking.
Looking through my annuals is like going to www.mulletsgalore.com I can't understand what made that hairstyle "cool" but alas, 9 out of every 10 guys had that mullet.
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks