Clash of the Choirs

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by ThomasC, Dec 19, 2007.

1. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

Has anyone been watching? I've got three friends in the Cincinnati choir, so I've been cheering and voting for them. Their song choice for last night was terrible, so I was not optimistic about their chances of getting past the second round of voting. Thankfully, they made it and sang great tonight. There's stiff competition from Team LaBelle, though. Man, she can belt it!

2. Mark_B

Mark_B Second Unit

Mark

I have never been fond of her songs for that exact reason. She just can't sing a song. They are all up belt them out, up and down the scale and adding rifts and yea's and stuff. I remember when she ruined "We are the World". Now she has her choir doing the exact same thing.

I like the choir from Cincinatti the best too. Not only are they good, they also sing as a team where the other groups seem to have 1 or 2 lead singers with 19 backgound singers.

3. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

Yay, Team Lachey!!! [​IMG]

4. Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate Cinematographer

I've been watching and nothing for nothing what a robbery for Team Labelle. Their command performances blew all out of the water, well except for the flight of the bumble bee that was certainly astounding.