What's new

Circuit City rocks - Polk trade-in story. (1 Viewer)

DerrickW

Stunt Coordinator
With the CC trade-in, you've got lots of options. I've heard of plenty of guys changing the tweeters though, and they were pleased with the results. I guess it really depends on if you like the RTi70 or your current RT600 better. I have no experience with the RT600, so I couldn't suggest anything. I think that the RTi70 is a pretty nice speaker for the price though.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Great story, congrads on the upgrade. I had a very good experience with Circuit City with my receiver. J & R had the same receiver for 100.00 dollars less, and Circuit City's policy was if it was more than 50 miles, they wouldn't price match it. Salesmans said hogwash, I'll price match it for plus 10% so I bought their extended warranty with the savings for I believe 5 years.

DerrickW

Stunt Coordinator
CC will match JandR? Oh man, I wish I would have tried that. I just ordered from JandR and they're a pain in the butt to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks