What's new

Chuck Woolery and Lingo (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
To anyone who watches Lingo on the Game Show Network, does Chuck Woolery look ill to you? He looks alarmingly thin to me, especially since he looks pretty hefty on the Greed reruns that air on Saturdays (which are from '99-'00). According to the IMDb, he had major heart surgery, but that was way back in '96. Hopefully, my eyes are just playing tricks on me.

Edit: They played some Lingo reruns from past seasons the other day, but I didn't think to make a comparison.

Diallo B

Screenwriter
i really hadn't noticed chuck looking sick. but what i did notice was the new annoying chick they have on the side annoucing numbers. she adds nothing to the game but a blond chick in a mini-skirt. IMO, she is very distracting in an unpleasant way. and i have stopped watching because she annoys the hell out of me.

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.
Why, oh why did they have to add the stupid bimbo to the game? I used to like this show, but now am cringing whenever the bimbo steps on Chucks lines. The worst is when the contestants have to pick the lingo balls, and the numbers they need are already highlighted on the board, for some reason she has to announce the numbers.

And to keep up with the rant, the bimbo sits at a desk at a computer, and makes it look like she brings up the next playing board. This is totally not needed - who cares who brings up the new board....

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i thought that he has looked odd since this show started.
but he does look thinner know.
to me he seems to have the appearance that is similar to what a ventriloquist dummy looks like.
especially his chin, and the lines around his mouth.

by the way what is the appeal of this show?

all that happens is people try to spell 5 letter words.
no trivia or questions answering of any sort.

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator

I thought that the first time I saw it too ... but somehow it's strangely addictive. (although strangely not so much now that the blond bimbo has joined the show -- usually that's more of a reason to watch a show!! :) )

Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks