What's new

Chili Heads! (1 Viewer)

Blu

Screenwriter
I just purchased a bottle of The Source hot sauce.
7.1 million on the Scoville scale and plan on bringing it to work to see who will try it.

Now this is a group of people who brought a shock collar to work yesterday to see who could hold it to their neck on the highest setting. One guy got close but I'm not big on electrical pain but I can handle hot sauce pain!

This looks to be about the hottest hot sauce out side of Blair's line which goes up to the very expensive Reserve which tops the Scoville scale at 16 million.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
Sounds like the type of group that would try something like that. Let us know how it goes. I accidentally (please don't ask me how) got some very hot sauce in both of my eyes about a year ago. It was only a little bit, and at its worst, I may have accepted an offer to end my life.

CJ

Blu

Screenwriter
Well after doing a bit more research this appears to rank higher on the Scoville scale than pepper spray.

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
So, if you sprinkled this sauce on a dogshit taco, would it matter if weren't carne asada?

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
That stuff sounds good. I usually keep some Dave's on hand (insanity and ultimate insanity), along with MadDog 357 and Blair's Megadeath. There are two stores in Myrtle Beach that sell all kinds of sauces and I try to stock up when I am there.

Blu

Screenwriter
Ok, I tried it this very morning at work. A coworker and I tried it at the same time.
It is thick, paste like. A sweet smell. We dabbed a dot about the size of a fly speck on a piece of paper and then smudged it up with our fingers.

The burning sensation was intense and relentless.

It burned for nearly 45 minutes. I am not exaggerating when I tell you how small the dot really was. It was tiny.

For something that small to burn for that long and that hot is amazing. Fellow coworkers who were brave enough to attempt it tried dots that were roughly the same size except one who was a old pro at hot sauces.

He regretted his decision to attempt a dot that was about three times the size of the ones earlier attempted. Tears came to his eyes very quickly, he burst into a sweat, and his sinuses cleared out. He was in some serious pain for over half an hour before it started to let up for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks