What's new

Cherry PB12-ULTRA/2 Pic Show (1 Viewer)

AlanZ

Screenwriter
Real Name
AJ
Based on the pics at the SVS site, I didn't think the newer cabinets looked as good as the ones they replaced.....after seeing your pics, I think I've changed my mind. I think Ron actually said the pics on the site didn't do them justice....that was an understatement. Nice sub, bro :emoji_thumbsup:

ChrisCan

Agent
Wait a minute!!

You have THREE SVS subs :D and I have NONE :angry: I demand you share!

Send me one Immediately, The Cherry one will be fine

steve nn

Senior HTF Member

Would this work Chris :D Hey! it's bigger than my screen. Sorry, the sub Nazi says no Cherry for you;) All in fun.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member

I would be glad to give it to you if it were mine Mike. It's kind of a long story, but it's on loan. I sold the owner one of my 25-31CS+'s and needless to say, he doesn't miss it.;) I really should put it on my list of things to do though.

KeithY

Stunt Coordinator
Very nice! Where's it going to be placed? The pictures always make these subs look smaller than they really are.
What's the sub in between the PB10 and the PB12?

The new design looks great, but I still prefer the old look.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member

Do you? I couldn't really say with out experiencing/seeing one first hand, but I understand your position.

AngeloEug

Stunt Coordinator
ha sheeesh! I need some tissue...talk about sub-pron! this should be labeled rated R for such gawjuss pics!

Beauty

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Hi Steve

Been following your sub progress for some time and thought I'd let you know, your getting very close.

Info:
Five separate powered subs is the min, (powered subs in mains DO NOT count), before one is allowed to ask for a Entry Form to fill out to be accepted or denied entry into the ~{USSC}~..!
USSC ~{Ultra Serious Sub Club}~

Power, Brands, and Sub Sizes are all taken into account, amongst other things on your application. It's a short 57 questions to answer and most find it pretty easy to fill out. Sub documention is required and explained clearly in the form on how to provide this.

Rules & qualifcations are stringent and not just anyone is allowed in. After a full review before the Sub Board, you will get a reply by overnight USPS mail, (sig required), letting you know if you've been accepted or not.

If accepted, you will receive your offical congrats letter and also a seperate package including 4 different sample woods to select from for your offical USSC certificate frame. You then will soon receive, (in aprox 2-weeks), your wood framed & glass covered gold certificate, signed, stamped and dated from the USSC...!

Feel free Steve to email at any time, [email protected] when you feel you would like to try and quailfy...

Very nice collection of sub-ware your working on their and I will gladly put a good word in for you as I set on the board. "Shhhh tho"..! :b

Good Luck
Bully Boy of USSC :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

All joking around aside: :D

The new U/2 looks great Steve.!
Also, looks like the new digi camera is doing a nice job for you..

Cheers buddy
Geoff ¥

Christian M

Agent
HA! OMG... Geoff, that was pretty great. (sounded very professional as well I might add). Well done.

I just wanted to look at the pics of that beast - very nice indeed. Man, I need new toys.

later

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
The new U/2 looks great Steve.!
Also, looks like the new digi camera is doing a nice job for you..
__________________________________________________ ___

The new PB12-Ultra/2 in the Cherry version is as nice as I was hoping it would be. A real looker and of course all the performance contained in the old style offering. It's seamless and as nicely built as any high-end piece of furniture that I have come across. I really like the grain of the wood and the craftsmanship that went into putting it together...needless to say, I'm one happy camper. It's quite the upgrade over my previous black textured unit (imo anyway). Considering what you get for the little extra $$, it's well worth it.

Yes the camera is working out well and it was much easier to get pic capable than what I would have figured. In time I think they'll get better with experience and I can think of a few Sat-Night-Live humor type jokes to play on SVS:wink:

Sorry I let you down Chris, but I'm sure SVS would be glad to put one to the side for you$$:)

All Others> I'm glad you like the pics, but remember it's whats contained in them that makes them shine.

ChrisCan

Agent
I'm sure SVS would be happy to set one aside. I would love to pick up a PB12-Plus/2. Alas the chances of me slippin' the bill past my wife are probably less than the chance of me slipping that bad boy out the back of SVS without getting jumped by Ron and Tom. Until then I'll have to live Vicariously Through you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks