What's new

Cheesiest movies you'd love to see on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Matthew Prince

Stunt Coordinator
This is just 4 fun!

I nominate...

HOWARD THE DUCK (1986)
MEGAFORCE (1982)

Hey... I was an '80s kid! :)

shamefully... I can't think of more, right now! :D

Frank@N

Screenwriter
Well, this one's already out...

But I had a hell of time watching 'Judge Dredd' recently.

It's stupid as hell, but it's punchy, fast, and a bit of fun.

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
Beastmaster 2: Through the Portal of Time or as they say in spanish, El Senor de los Bestias 2

Plot: Dar the Beastmaster (Marc Singer) receives a prophecy that he must find the brother he did not know he had and defeat him, otherwise the world is doomed.

Meanwhile, the warlord Arklon (Wings Hauser) teams up with the witch Lyranna (Superman II's Sarah Douglas) who shows him a portal to an alternate world - that of present-day Los Angeles. She persuades Arklon that he could become the most powerful person in the world if he were to obtain...the neutron detonator!

But Lyranna’s attempt to open the portal accidentally transports rich girl Jackie Trent (Kari Wuhrer) and her Porsche through. Jackie encounters Dar after her car runs out of gas. Dar then realizes that Arklon is his brother. Together he and Jackie pursue Arklon and Lyranna through the portal where Dar finds himself in the bewildering world of modern L.A.

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
Woah - don't go disrespecting Ladyhawke. Ladyhawke rules. Or some such. It's no Sssssss!, but it's pretty good.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Mine would be 1982's Summer Lovers in its theatrical aspect ratio. The current version is in pan-and-scan only, and is thus off limits. Too bad. I'd buy, otherwise.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Flash Gordon!
I know its on DVD already, but its OOP in Region one, and we need a kick ass special editon like other regions got.

FLASH! AHH AHH!
SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE!

Best...
Sountrack...
EVER!

Bill Huelbig

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Huelbig
ATTACK OF THE 50 FT. WOMAN (1958)
QUEEN OF OUTER SPACE (1958)
NIGHT OF THE LEPUS (1972)

If they gave Oscars for cheesy, these three would be up there with BEN-HUR.

MarcusUdeh

Supporting Actor
The Seven Ninja Kids (19 ?) and the its sequel The Return of the Seven Ninja Kids (19 ?)and Purple People Eater (1989) I think?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks