What's new

Cheers & Frasier: SEASON 1 RELEASE DATES! (1 Viewer)

Antonio Silva

Stunt Coordinator
That'll be one Cheers and one Frasier for me, thank you very much.

Great, great news. I just hope all seasons are released.

:emoji_thumbsup:

James Reader

Screenwriter
Interesting that the (barebones) UK Frasier season 1 set was yanked from the schedules from early-mid last year due to Kelsy Grammer wanting "more involement" in the release... and yet he seems remarkably absent from the announced features.

It will be interesting to see how much screentime he gets on the "Behind The Couch: The Making Of Frasier" feature (if indeed he does get any screentime - he could do a SMG on the Buffy sets)

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Love both series but I'll probably pass. Here in San Diego it is all too easy to watch either sitcom at least 3 different times per day.

I'm still waiting for Seinfeld!

Mark

Skoobooz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
I was looking through the episode guide for Season One of Cheers, and saw that there was a special episode produced "for the U.S. Treasury to be used during savings bonds drives," called Uncle Sam Malone. It's listed as being with Season One. Does anyone know if this is going to be on the Cheers: Season One set, or not?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I'm aware of that, though I've never seen it.

It WOULD make a nice easter egg, wouldn't it? (hint, hint to Paramount) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks