What's new

Charmin Toilet paper blows away Quilted Northern! (1 Viewer)

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
That picture has become my new background!!
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
Link Removed

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
Ron,
From the look of confusion on your face I can tell you need a little tech support. First of all, unless your britches have a back door, it really helps alot to take them down before sitting on the HDTS (High Def Toilet Seat).
The other problem I noticed right off the bat, is you are holding the software as if it will do something right there on your finger. You need to have a player to utilize it correctly. (I mean who would ever just hold a DVD on their finger and expect it to work?!...DUH!)
------------------
-- Jason Merrick --
------------------
DVDs I haveDVDs I want

Dwayne

Supporting Actor
laugh.gif

Damn, Ron. How long does that roll last you? Six months?
------------------
Dwayne
"Charlie don't surf!!!!"

Chris Maynard

Supporting Actor
Damn, Ron. How long does that roll last you? Six months?
Nah! I am bettin Ron is a "tug and let er fling into a wrap around the hand" kinda guy. You know, the kind that can even plug those industrial grade stainless steel toilets because they use so much damn TP!
I know..I know you Quilted Northern people are gonna try and switch this to Northern being more efficient argument! You cannot make this statement unless you count every square in and out. Effecient is way too general of a statement!

Brian Bunn

Second Unit
Oh boy!! I was just thinking ... if this was the 1st thread an HTF newbie happened to click on ... he might be a bit confused!! "HTF?? Hmmmmmm....Home Toilet Forum?"
Give me Scott Tissue...it lasts twice as long and comes with the L.A.F. guarantee--Linty Ass Free.

Darius

Grip
I'm glad I live in Japan. Our toilet seats have automatic ass washers (bidet) and heater for that oh so wonderful feeling in winter. It even detects that someone is approaching (activates before you seat) :)
You can still use paper but only to dry your butt.
wink.gif

Darius

Ike

Screenwriter
The picture is great! Just lets you know what kind of loons run this forum.
laugh.gif

That plaque is great too!
------------------
Think of the children!!!
-------------------
"Were these memoirs not characterized by truth, I might easily make myself the hero of some strange and popular adventures."

AllenD

Second Unit
Darius,
In the Phillippines you are lucky if the toilet flushes.
eek.gif
Usually a small pail, locals call it tabo (pronounced tah-boh), is the preferred tool. :) Don't want to sicken anyone but the procedure is pour water and use hands to scrub. YUK!
------------------
"We the unwilling, lead by the unknowing, do the impossible for the ungrateful."
Scott M. Neal

Dave Hensley

Auditioning
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the quality of the tubes in the two products. Although both products are obviously superior to the corn/sears products because they are tube designs, I find the Charmin harmonics to add nuances missing from competing products.
Also, I purchased a green marker to mark the outside edges of the rolls and I can now feel a discernable difference in the overall experience.
BTW, Kevin G., you forgot to mention that when Le Quilted was introduced French farmers protested by blockading EuroDisney.

Dick White

Stunt Coordinator
I'm afraid I have bad news. I have heard a rumor that renal (or was that rectal?) pricing will soon replace the current smell-through model. There could be a six month delay before a roll goes smell-through.
Ronbo, thanks for sharing :).

Shawn D

Auditioning
from the roomer mill:
G.W ( george wipple ) is planning on a re-release of the origional sharmine but in enhanced 16:9 format.
he say's, however it may be sometime as he has not finished work on his new release tp wiper 2. It looks like the digitaly replicated original version may not be ready until 2010. Unfortunatly for many current fans of the series they may well be in depends by that time.

Colin Dunn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Colin Dunn
If you think Ron's roll of TP (see page 3) is huge, you ain't seen nothin' yet...
Over in the DIY/Advanced section, people are making SUBWOOFERS with the cylindrical core of REAL TP rolls. They are the size of a water heater.
You get those extra-large rolls of TP at Costco or Sam's Club - where you'd always go to buy things in bulk. That roll should last an entire family of four about a year...
------------------
Colin Dunn
DDS-006

Darius

Grip
AllenD - oh yeah!! esp. when there is water shortage. Lot of soap and alcohol helps
wink.gif

I originally hail from Sta. Ana, Manila, just got assigned here in Japan recently.
regards,
Darius

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks