What's new

Chappelle' show (1 Viewer)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
This week's episode was insanely funny after a couple of weeks that were a little more hit & miss. Every sketch hit the spot.

Still needs to ditch the musical guests though.

Has anyone seen him perform live? He's visiting Dallas in a couple of weeks & I'm tempted to get tickets.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Thought I'd resurrect this thread in honor of Season 2 which is pretty damn funny so far. I loved the Slo-Mo sequences and especially the race draft for the first ep and I thought the N***ar family sketch was great this week. The WacDonalds sketch was funny too but isn't the McDonalds commmercial it parodied on like ten years old? Keep it up Dave.:emoji_thumbsup:
Oh yeah. Can't wait for Season One on DVD!

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I almost died laughing at the pooping in slow-motion last week. The pick of the Wu-Tang Clan in the Asian part of the draft was absolutely priceless. This week's episode was great as well.

Goodbye fried rice, hello fried chicken! :laugh:

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
"GOOD MOTHERF***ING CHOICE, MOTHERF***ER!"

Dave Chappelle is so hilarious. We need more guys like him in today's society.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

"MMM-MM, *BITCH*!"

Don Black

Screenwriter
"I'd like to buy a Gremlin please."

And that racist blind black man skit was hilarious... Racially sensitive no... But this is David Chappelle!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The sketch with the white people whose last names were the "n" word was friggin hilarious. Chappelle is the next Chris Rock, maybe even funnier.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
Has anyone seen him perform live? He's visiting Dallas in a couple of weeks & I'm tempted to get tickets
i saw him this past summer. i had actually found out that day he was performing within a 30 minute drive from my house, so it wasnt planned at all. even though it was a small melodt tent type place, i had the worst seat in the place, but it assured me the first one to shake his hand on the way down there, i was in the star aisle. when he was leaving, i patted him on the back, and nearly got my ass kicked by his security guard. oh yeah, about his show...what do you think, he was a riot :) he had this annoying heckler, i thought he was gonna get the best of dave for a minute, but he shut him up in a timely fashion. go see him if you get the chance.

CJ

edit---just saw that your post was almost a year ago. hope you went to see him!

chiante

Agent
Make sure you all buy his DVD from his HBO special called "Killing Them Softly". It's a rib killer. The guy is funny as He**.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks