What's new

Center chanel (1 Viewer)

Adam^kot

Auditioning
I recently got the Dayton BR-1 kit from parts express and im trying to make a surround system. For the center channel i have two DAYTON 6-1/2" SHIELDED WOOFERS from parts express and a DAYTON 1-1/8" SILK DOME TWEETER. Its going to be a ported enclosure and im going to let the woofer play its full frequency response. What i need to know is which capacitor to use to give me 2000Hz at a 12 db octave for the tweeter. Thanks, Adam I will keep you posted on how my system is coming along.

Dave Milne

Supporting Actor
let the woofer play its full frequency response
You really should have some low-pass filtering on the woofer. Woofer frequency and polar response become very nasty at higher frequencies.

I can try to model this if you are interested... but perhaps some of the experts here have already looked at this combination...

Adam^kot

Auditioning
I am very pleased with the sound of the higher frequencies from the woofer. I think i will cut it at 2000 Hz from its original 3000 Hz.

Adam^kot

Auditioning
I would be very happy if you modeled it for me so please do.
Can you give me the name or the program because i use WIN MX.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks