What's new

Cell Phones 4 Sale- Nokia 5165 & Ericsson R278 (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
NOKIA 5165 Cell Phone
Nokia5165.jpg

One Blue Nokia 5165 Cellular Phone in excellent, like new condition with accessories. Unit is in good working order and was used on Cingular service.
Included is:
Nokia 5165 Phone
Nokia Re-Chargeable Battery
Rapid Cigarette Lighter Charger (Automobile)
Headset Kit (Hands Free)
2 Wall Chargers
Key Features:
Up to 3+ hours digital talk time with a standard battery. Up to 8 days of digital standby time. Weighs less than 6 ounces with a standard battery Only 5.2 inches tall. Latest design, fits perfect in your hand and looks cool. New design, colors and keypad. Easy to use One-button NaviTM Key guides you through features. On-screen help. Large backlit screen. Fully Featured Mobile messaging lets you send an email or text messages to a phone or computer Predictive Text input - (English, Spanish, Portugese, French). Wireless Business Card Send/Receive names, phone numbers and email addresses. Network time sent directly to your phone. Network-based prepaid capabilities. Multi-lingual - Spanish, Portuguese, and Hebrew. Mobile Messaging support Hearing aid support. Phone book will store up to 100 names and numbers 3 entertaining games (Snake, Logic and Memory).
All items are in excellent condition..gently used by myself (Ericsson phone) and my wife (Nokia phone). Both products come with all documentation (owners manual/guide) and original product boxes from Nokia and Ericsson. We switched from having our service with Cingular to VoiceStream and needed new phones to do this.
$40.00
-----------------------------------------------------------
ERICSSON R278d Cell Phone
R278d2.jpg

One Silver Ericsson Cellular Phone in excellent, like new condition with accessories. Unit is in good working order and was used on Cingular service.
Included is:
Ericsson R278 Phone
Ericsson Ultra Slim NiMH Re-Chargeable Battery
Rapid Charger
Ericsson R278d - Features and Specifications
The R278d offers Tri-Mode coverage (800 / 1900 MHz digital and 800 MHz analog) to enable nearly go-anywhere communications. The enhanced full rate voice vocoder provides voice quality comparable to a landline connection.
The R278d is powered by CSD (Circuit Switched Data). This allows for messages and data to be transferred with the reliability and efficiency of wireline systems.
Internet-enabled by an Openwave browser, a microbrowser that delivers real-time access to WAP-enabled Internet sites and specialized information services from our wide array of Content Partners. Visit your favourite wireless Internet sites, browse, bank, shop, trade and communicate online.
Openwave microbrowser with T9 predictive text input (for rapid text entry). Press each key once and this intelligent phone translates your keystrokes into words.
Two-way Text Messaging capable* - Send and receive text messages and e-mail directly to your phone.
Chat online with your friends with wireless Instant Messaging, and consolidate and check your Internet e-mail accounts (only applies to POP3 e-mail accounts).
Provides up to 4 hours of talk-time and 160 hours of standby time on digital mode and 1 hour of talk-time and 38 hours of standby time on analog mode with the standard Ultra Slim NiMH 800 mAh Battery.
Built-in phone book stores up to 400 entries and has support for phone book download.
Quick access to the last 40 numbers dialed
27 ring types and editable musical melody tones
Speed dial for 99 numbers and Super dial for 9 numbers, both including voice mail.
Compatible with all accessories for the Ericsson A1228d, plus The Ericsson Chatboard ™ - It’s a small sized full keyboard that snaps on to the phone, making typing easy.
All items are in excellent condition..gently used by myself (Ericsson phone) and my wife (Nokia phone). Both products come with all documentation (owners manual/guide) and original product boxes from Nokia and Ericsson. We switched from having our service with Cingular to VoiceStream and needed new phones to do this.
$40.00
-----------------------------------------------------------

1 phone for $40.00 w/ free Priority Mail Shipping (USPS)
Both phones for $75.00 w/ free Priority Mail Shipping (USPS)
I'm a MASTER TRADER here on the HTF. Please contact me with any questions. PayPal accepted...but I do prefer Money Order if at all possible. Thanks!
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks