What's new

Celebrity Apprentice (1 Viewer)

Diallo B

Screenwriter
i didn't know much about piers before this show. don't care for tabloids and im not 'into' brit culture.

but i knew this was a trainwreck waiting to happpen with omarosa on board. i despise that woman. she is the epitome of everything that is wrong with reality tv, stereotypes and studio ratings whores.

this latest episode was terrible and uncomfortable to watch. it is obvious that she does not understand karma.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure if Trace is still over being given a peck by Piers, but that was hilarious. Both Survivor and Celeb Apprentice brought out the smack-down in the best ways. Oh damn, still laughing at Piers "rebuttal" to Omarosa's sad, trashy accusations.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
It's funny how all these British guys on TV(Piers Morgan, Jeremy Clarkson, Gordon Ramsay and of course Simon Cowell) are so unbelievably similar. They're all supremely cocky assholes, but for some reason I enjoy watching their antics(except Cowell as I don't watch Idol).

I'm just glad Omarosa finally got the boot as it was long overdue. What a useless waste of space.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I am glad that Omarosa is gone too. Do you think that anyone watching this show actually thought she got a bum deal and Piers should have left before her?

I have watched Piers on America's Got Talent and he gives all the other judges on that show a hard time too. Thank God they got Sharon Osborne on the show to give him a smack down when needed.

Marianne

Supporting Actor
Don't you just love it when they go to ads just before the "You're Fired!" decision and then show a preview for the next episode that shows who is left! :rolleyes

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker

They ought to do a "Where are they now?" ala The Biggest Loser type of video with the person who got fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks