What's new

Celebrity Apprentice (1 Viewer)

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Looking at the previews, I thought this might be pretty stupid but ended up keeping my interest. When I saw Gene start making phone calls, I thought for sure he was breaking a rule. To make it interesting, they need to complete the tasks without calling up their rich buddies or this is going to get boring really fast.

Question: Why the FRIG is Omarosa back on again? I thought this was a CELEBRITY show. She's the least known out of all of them. I wanted her to get fired SOOOOOO bad! The longer she's on there, the bigger her ego's gonna get. She needs as little exposure as possible.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Gene may win but Trump should fire his hair, in fact I think they may have the same hair person.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter

The Mole 2 was eventually shown in full, several months later. The Mole still remains my all time favorite reality show (not counting the crappy "celebrity" editions that began this whole Stephen Baldwin reality superstar thing).

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I auditioned for the first Mole, that was a very interesting process. No one had a clue what the show was about, they just kept taking us through different scenarios where we had to lie our asses off.

Since it looks like most of the 'raise money for charity' type tasks are just going to be who has the biggest contacts, I hope they limit them. I want to see more of the ad campaign style tasks. Those should be pretty fun, watching these guys put together commercials.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
There are a whole bunch of reality competition shows that got cancelled before the end of the run. We just don't remember them. :) The second season of The Restaurant and that Apprentice ripoff with the mystery boss are a couple more examples.

Did the Marc Cuban show (The Benefactor) make it to the end? Did the Martha Stewart edition of The Apprentice? I can't recall. :)

Where did you hear that? If true, it's pretty rotten (even by Trump standards).

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I cannot stand Omarosa. She is an arrogant b@%tch. If Trump didn't think she would make for good drama. She would have been fired. I was annoyed the women didn't complain more than Omarosa said NOT to use the celebrity angle. :rolleyes

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I loved it when Big Pussy called her "Ponderosa". Classic!!! :D

Cuban: No, Martha: Yes.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Marc Cuban's The Benefactor aired all episodes. The only change made was the season was cut to 6 episodes from the original 8.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know who the girl is who does all the computer work on the guy's team? Are they all so computer illiterate they get an extra person? The women's team doesn't have that.

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Gene took a dive! Gene took a dive! :)

But not because the pressure was getting to him. I believe he wanted to get out of something that was simply no longer fun for him. He's used to working with professionals who know exactly what he's trying to accomplish. But this group of D-List wanna-bes was probably driving him nuts every minute he was there! So he found a way to leave the show in dramatic fashion.

Nice theatrics Gene! Now go back to your REAL business and continue to be the success you've always been!

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

Didn't Gene's magazine fail a few years back? I was thinking that last night. I remember seeing issue one (was it called Tongue?) on the stands, then it folded.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I was thinking the same. He knows as much as anyone that you fight in the boardroom, he said it himself from the peanut gallery the last two episodes. Gene had it with the show. He sure is cocky though.

I can't believe the guys didn't just take the hard drive out and stick it in a different laptop. It isn't that hard to do and they had multiple apple laptops there that most likely were the same models since they were probably donated for the show. 10 minutes to make the swap, all the info is back. No way did the coffee ruin the hard drive.

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Trump sooooo didn't want to fire Gene. He knew that if Gene went so goes his ratings. Well, I'm no KISS fan but Gene was the most interesting person on the show and now that he's gone I doubt I'll see the rest of the episodes.

Corey3rd

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe Corey
Gene took a dive on the project because he didn't have his New York money contacts show up to "upgrade" their printers and buy some revolutionary ink. Gene put in enough days of charity work. if he's going to live with the cameras around him 24-7, he'd prefer to be making a dime off it. Why give Trump for free what he charges A&E. And a $20,000 donation as the prize for last week? What a lame gift. How much do you think that dog food companied paid to have their product pushed for 60 minutes? Trump should be shamed for giving away such peanuts. Trump spends $20,000 a day on handi-wipes.

Without Gene, I have little interest in the show.

JoshRas

Stunt Coordinator
I agree, Gene wanted out. He put in two people that Donald could not fire. Trump I suppose could have fired Finch but she really did nothing wrong, so it would have been too obvious had he fired her. I will still watch, especially after this week with my boy Tito getting the win as project manager. I was scared for a minute that he might get booted because of the preview but the Huntington Beach Bad Boy did not dissapoint.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> I can't believe the guys didn't just take the hard drive out and stick it in a different laptop.

Or at least go to an emergency repair place to salvage it.

"How many celebrities does it take to salvage a coffee-soaked laptop?"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks